With a face framing collar, this fabulous 31-inch jacket is meticulously created in our workroom from one of our softest fabrics. Made in USA and imported. XS-3X.
Also available in
Sandy Fox and
Our Signature Series faux fur coats are truly the world’s finest. Here’s why:
- Outstanding fabrics in appearance and touch through Donna's guidance
- Hand cut, one piece at a time, by our Master Cutters in our workroom
- Skillfully hand crafted and hand finished ensures high quality workmanship
- A rigorous 24-point inspection guarantees a faux fur coat you'll enjoy for many years
- Lighter than animal fur, and without the worry
- Loose Fit
- Depending on height, the length hits mid-thigh
- 5'9" size 4 model fits XS
- Hook and ring closures
- Shoulder pads
- Face-framing, boned collar can be worn standing up or folded down
- Velvet-lined pockets in side seams
- Satin lined
Measurements provided in size charts are body measurements, not garment measurements.
Our outerwear is sized to allow for winter clothing to be worn underneath.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Friday, November 11, 2011
A bit of daring
Reviewed By: Mary
This jacket is an adventure! A nice departure from the more compact furs, and I like the subtle spots and the randomness of the pattern. If you're a conservative dresser, this may not be the fur for you, but if you want a bit of daring, you'll love it! I do.
- Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Not sure about the new fabric
Reviewed By: Liz
This coat looks very soft, but I don't know how realistic the new Lynx fur is compared to the old Lynx fur. This looks more like shaggy lamb fur or something.Read More Reviews