If slipping into this cool little Broadtail jacket has you feeling NYC-chic, you're spot on! Designed by the renown socialite, animal activist, author, philanthropist and designer Cornelia Guest, it's precisely what SHE wears to gallery openings, cool little NYC restaurants and Red Carpet events in Los Angeles. Light and easy to pull on, Cornelia KNEW the 24" would be just right for showing off a fabulous dress! Bracelet-length sleeves, of course, reveal diamonds and heirloom jewelry! While faux Broadtail is anything BUT bulky, Cornelia included an interior left-hand breast pocket, in favor of outside pockets, to maintain the sleek, lean silhouette. A standup collar and single European hook closure finishes this classic jacket you'll love wearing to life's celebrations!
SIZE & FIT
- Depending on height the length hits just above the hip.
- 5'9" Size 4 models fits XS.
|Measurement||Dress Size||Bust (inches)||Hips (inches)|
- Short jacket with stand up collar that overlaps slightly at center front.
- 3/4 length sleeve.
- 1 European fur hook closure just below neck seam where center fronts overlap.
- Satin lined.
- Professional Dry Clean Pile Method.
- No Heat.
- No Bleach.
- No Iron.
- Faux Broadtail Fur: 79% Modacrylic 21% Polyester.
- Satin Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product