Evoking a vision of the designer ensembles worn in the 60's by the ladies who lunch, this two-piece set is elegance of another era! Designed by Cornelia Guest and inspired by her mother, iconic fashion muse CZ Guest, a dramatic swing-y cape discretely buttons to the stand-alone vest. Both of cruelty-free Black faux cashmere, Black Fox borders the center fronts of the open cape, revealing a highly-detailed vest beneath. A row of covered buttons march precision-like on the vest front, only to be concealed by a tailored button placket, when closed. Tailored welt pockets and a Black Fox standup collar finish this vest you'll love wearing sans cape, over leggings and boots. Viola! You're a diva from another era!
SIZE & FIT
- Tapered at waist.
- Depending on height the length hits a few inches above the knee.
- 5'9" size 4 model fit XS.
|Measurement||Dress Size||Bust (inches)||Hips (inches)|
- Faux wool-like vest with detachable cape.
- Vest has faux fur trimmed stand-up collar, cape has faux fur trimmed center fronts.
- 4 matching fabric covered button closures hidden underneath placket.
- Welt pockets.
- Satin lining.
- Professional Dry Clean Pile Method.
- No Heat.
- No Bleach.
- No Iron.
- Shell: 93% Polyester 5% Rayon 2% Spandex.
- Faux Fur Trim: 100% Modacrylic.
- Satin Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product