Timeless details make this 31-inch jacket a best-seller. Hidden boning keeps the collar up or back; rollup cuffs adjust. Made in USA and imported. XS-3X
Also available in
Red Fox and
Winter White Mink.
Our Signature Series faux fur coats are truly the world’s finest. Here’s why:
- Outstanding fabrics in appearance and touch through Donna's guidance
- Hand cut, one piece at a time, by our Master Cutters in our workroom
- Skillfully hand crafted and hand finished ensures high quality workmanship
- A rigorous 24-point inspection guarantees a faux fur coat you'll enjoy for many years
- Lighter than animal fur, and without the worry
- Loose Fit
- Depending on height, the length hits mid-thigh
- 5'9" size 4 model fits XS
- 3 hook and ring closures
- Shoulder pads
- Face-framing, boned collar can be worn standing up or folded down
- Velvet-lined pockets in side seams
- Adjustable roll-up cuffs
- Satin lined
Measurements provided in size charts are body measurements, not garment measurements.
Our outerwear is sized to allow for winter clothing to be worn underneath.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, March 03, 2012
Black Mink Magic
Reviewed By: Beth Gibbons
I just love this coat. I bought it a few years ago, and every winter I cant wait to get it out and wear it. Its so warm on a cold night, and I get lots of compliments and admiring stares. It is stunning for dress up and looks great with jeans to the grocery store. Awesome quality. Love it love it!
- Friday, December 30, 2011
A beautiful style
Reviewed By: Suzanne Mitchell
I love this jacket. Got it in Sable and it is a WOW! I feel
- Friday, January 07, 2011
Really Sweet and it Fits!
Reviewed By: Carrie
This jacket is just what I've been wanting - a realistic, but not over-the-top faux fur that actually fits me! I'm 5'4", 125# and I can never get a faux fur that I don't just swim in. This one is small enough - yay! I also like that the pelts on the black version are narrow - just 2" so it has a really nice flow. The fluffy collar is so cute too. I am surprised that there are only two hooks, not three. Also, one of the rings that the hooks goes through has a very sharp spike of metal on it - poor quality control, thus the 4 stars and not five. That and the cuffs are very snug, which I guess could be to keep air out, not sure. Overall, a lovely, easy-to-wear jacket. I'm pleased!Read More Reviews