Important News for Canadian Wholesale Customers
In our efforts to provide continuous improvements to our customers, Fabulous-Furs was recently granted a Non-Resident Importer (NRI) status. The NRI distinction allows Fabulous-Furs to assume responsibility for customs clearance and other import-related requirements. This program allows us to include all shipping, customs clearances, duties and taxes on the order.
Benefits of the NRI for you:
- Simplifies pricing – by including transportation costs, customs clearance fees,
dutiesand taxes in the order, we can create price certainty for our Canadian customers. This eliminates "surprise" additional fees once the goods pass into Canada.
- Eases the trade process – with Fabulous-Furs acting as both the export of record and the importer of record, you don’t have to be involved in the import process which makes doing business as easy as purchasing from a Canadian company.
- Improves shipment control – Fabulous-Furs controls the shipping process from door-to-door. This minimizes customs delays and allows us to track the movement of the shipment.
- 60% of our merchandise is made in the US – which means they ship duty-free to Canada. Our wholesale staff can guide your selections so that you avoid unnecessary charges.
- One transaction
feefrom your end.
- Our system will generate an order confirmation/invoice showing the breakdown between General Sales Tax and duty/brokerage for your use for reimbursement purposes.
If you have your own broker and would like for them to continue serving your imports, that is not a problem. Just let us know when placing your orders that you prefer for your broker to handle the paperwork and we will only include the UPS Ground Shipping charge on your order. Otherwise, leave it to us for a quick, seamless transaction.
In order to use our Non-Resident Importer services, please place your orders via phone (888-443-3003), fax (859-982-0023) or email (email@example.com). Orders placed on the Fabulous-Furs website cannot calculate the additional charges that may need to be added to your order.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. We look forward to growing our business together in 2016 and beyond.